Details about our project have been published Erasmus+ project results platform.
- Kahramanmaraş İl Milli Eğitim Müdürlüğü, Yenişehir Mah. Cahit Zarifoğlu Cd. 46100, Dulkadiroğlu / Kahramanmaraş, Türkiye.
- Contact Person: Muttalip NACAR
- Kahramanmaraş Dulkadiroğlu Rehberlik ve Araştırma Merkezi, Yavuz Selim Mah. Hacı Bektaşi Veli Cad. No28 Dulkadiroğlu / Kahramanmaraş, Türkiye.
- Contact Person: Salih HÜLÜR
- Mancomunitat de la Ribera Alta, Carrer del Taronger, 116, 46600 Alzira / València, Spain.
- Contact Person: Gema March
- Col·legi Hernández S.L, Avenida de Cuba, nº6 46770 Villanueva de Castellón, València, Spain.
- Contact Person: Sarai Vicente
- 36.6 Centrum Kompetencji/ 36.6 Competence Centre, Eugeniusza 19-6, 93-487 Łódź, Poland,
- Contact Person: Anna Ziemecka-Poteraj
The second international meeting of our project was held in the city of Łódź (Vuç) on April 12-13, hosted by Polish partner 36.6 Competence Center officials Anna Ziemecka-Poteraj and Jakub Poteraj.
From the Provincial Directorate of National Education, our provincial director Mr. Cemal Yılmaz, the coordinator institution Mr. Önder Erdem Gökşen and the project coordinator Sebahattin Göktalay were present, while psychological counselors İbrahim Daşkıran and Ahmet Çolak from the Guidance and Research Center attended. The meeting was attended by the Spanish partners Mancomunitat de la Ribera Alta, Mr. Txema Pelaez Palazon and Josep Lluís Blanco Vega from the Spanish partners. Laura Bas Marian, Mancomunitat de la Ribera Alta’s project coordinator in charge, attended the meeting via Skype call.
Within the scope of the program, we firstly adopted a road map for our subject and agreed that this issue was not a problem in a country or geography. In our world where technology has become a big village, regardless of language, religion, race or geography, we examined how our youth should use social media and its extensions at the desired level. Implementation of different surveys and techniques to analyze how students define themselves in social media and what role they play in social media has become one of the key applications of the project. Positive reflections of using the concepts of”me” and “us” in real life were discussed. It was decided that the work we do should be deepened to integrate technology into life in a positive way and be made an instrument only for this purpose. After the scope of the work were formed, the historical and cultural texture of Poland was seen. We hope that the project, in which we will host our guests and continue our mobility, will have a positive impact on the use of social media by young people and will continue our research in this direction.